ALTOS 2 Backpacking Tent
When you’re ready to put in the time and miles to get to the remote and beautiful places outdoors and enjoy a bit of comfort when you get there, the right tent can make all the difference. The ALTOS 2 Backpacking Tent is lightweight but sturdy and made for all types of weather. Stormy winds flow over its sleek design. When the location and weather are right, use it freestanding. If you’re looking to cut weight or get some shade from the sun, just use the rainfly. All the different modes make it a shelter system built for whatever trail you choose.
- Size: 96" x 50" x 42"
- Size (packed): 7" x 7" x 15"
- Total Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Trail Weight: 3.7 lbs
- Rainfly: 20D Nylon Ripstop 1500mm Silicon
- Inner Tent: Micro Mesh
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Doors and Vestibule(s): 1
- Pole System: Single System - Aluminum Cross and Ridge Pole
- Color: Green/Silver
- Converts between tent with rainfly, tent without rainfly, or rainfly as shelter
- Ultralight (anywhere from 3.7 lbs to 4.5 lbs depending on your needs)
- Near vertical doorway and rainfly vestibule keep water out of your tent
- Easy one-person set-up
- Extra high walls on 1500mm 68D Oxford bathtub floor with reinforced heat taped corners
- Reinforced seams and anchor points
- Built-in gear pockets